Saturday, September 10, 2011

TJ's Cherry Chocolate Chip Soy Cream vs Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia

So I know I said I would post my first review on Friday but I didn't and I'm just going to be honest and tell you why: I got home from school and fell asleep haha (typical teenager). Okay anyway, the review.Today I will be reviewing Trader Joe's Cherry Chocolate Chip Soy Cream.Let me start by saying it is absolutely heavenly, I swear I could hear arcs gloriously playing in the background while I was eating that "ice cream". It has chunks and chunks of cherries and a whole lot of chocolate chips so this "ice cream" is sure to please your sweet tooth. As I was eating my sexy ice cream my little brother, as rude as he is, interrupted me by asking "Can I have some?" in his cute second grader vice. "Sure." I said and served him a scoop on a blue bowl and in a green bowl, I served him a scoop of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia to see which one he likes best (he's okay with this since he's not vegan.) As a little boy of course he liked both, but he said he liked the one from the blue bowl better because it has more chocolate. Now even my non-vegan brother screams for vegan ice cream and so do my visiting relatives. They always ask me where I buy my ice cream because it is shockingly delicious. Even non- vegans enjoy the vegan food alternatives. So if you're vegan and haven't had ice cream in a long time try Trader Joe's Cherry Chocolate Chip Soy Cream(190 calories, 8 grams of fat, 1 gram of fiber per 1/2 cup) which compared to Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia( 240 calories, 13 grams of fat, less than one gram of fiber per 1/2 cup), it is much healthier. So vegan cherry chocolate "ice cream" is not only better tasting but also healthier, and cruelty/guilty free! What more can we ask from "ice cream"!? If your wondering if there's a Trader Joe's near you check out their website http://www.traderjoes.com/stores/index.asp. Oh and did I mention that Trader Joe's is extremely CHEAP? Yup, well have fun enjoying your vegan "ice cream" and feel free to share your opinions about it! 
Lots of love,
Laura Romina 

No comments:

Post a Comment